History: 1960s-1930s

1960s 1969 Established a branch in the Osaka Office of Japan Spinners Inspecting Foundation.
Increased the capital to JY 16,000,000.
1966 Increased the capital to JY 8,000,000.
1964 Entered into a technical tie-up with Special Instrument Laboratory Inc., USA.
1963 Entered into a technical tie-up with Zellweger Uster, Switzerland.
1950s 1955 Grew up to a limited company.
1940s 1946 Began production and sales of testing instruments for textile.
1930s 1934 The firm was established in Osaka, starting with production,
sales and service of electric meters and thermo controllers.